Retail barcode software creates high resolution 2D barcodes for inventory management and retail business. Inventory bar code program generate bulk list of 2D barcodes that are helpful to label inventory control and retail business products. Databar is one of the most popular 2D barcode that is used for labeling retail business and inventory management products.
Databar barcode: Databar is 2D barcode font standard that is mainly used in retail and inventory control system, where items are too small. Databar barcode supports up to seven different heights. You can easily create 2D barcodes for inventory control and retail business using the following steps:
On clicking Barcode Settings the following window appears:
Databar barcode font
How to generate 2d barcode labels with different shapes and sizes ?
||Include following details while generating barcode labels using Databar Barcode Font:
The above window includes following options as:
• Select Barcode Font: Select the Databar barcode font.
•Barcode Value: Enter the Barcode Value.
• Composite Data: Enter the Composite Data value.
• Barcode Header: Enter the Barcode Header details.
• Barcode Footer: Enter the Barcode Footer details.
• Align Header: Set the Barcode Header to "Left, Center or Right".
• Align Footer: Set the Barcode Footer to "Left, Center or Right".
• Hide Barcode Header: Select to Hide Barcode Header.
• Hide Barcode Footer: Select to Hide Barcode Footer.
• Hide Barcode Value: Select to Hide Barcode Value.
• Show Barcode Value in Top: Select to Show Barcode Value in Top.
• Bar Height (cm): Set the Bar Height.
• X Dimension (cm): Set the X Dimension Value.
> You can also change the Barcode Settings using following tabs:
• General Settings
• Color Settings
• Image Settings
How to design GS1 Databar barcode font ?
GS1 databar barcode
> General Settings tab includes following options:
♦ Header Margin (cm): Set the Header Margin.
♦ Footer Margin (cm): Set the Footer Margin.
♦ Left and Right Margin (cm): Set the Left and Right Margin.
♦ Top and Bottom Margin (cm): Set the Top and Bottom Margin.
♦ Value Margin (cm): Set the Value Margin.
♦ Character Grouping: Set the Character Grouping Value.
How to design linear and 2d barcode fonts to generate inventory and retail labels ?
GS1 databar barcode generator
> Color Settings tab includes following options –
♦ Barcode Color: Select the Barcode Color.
♦ Barcode Background Color: Select the Barcode Background Color.
♦ Barcode Header Color: Select the Barcode Header Color.
♦ Barcode Footer Color: Select the Barcode Footer Color.
♦ Barcode Value Color: Select the Barcode Value Color.
Create 2d barcode font
> Image Settings tab includes following options:
Select Clipboard Image Type:
♦ Bitmap (Bitmap is the type of image format used to store digital images)
♦ Resolution Independent Metafile (Resolution Independent Metafile is a high resolution image file format to save the barcode label)
♦ Image DPI: Enter the Image DPI (Dots Per Inch) value while you copy or save barcode image.
♦ Orientation: Rotate the barcode image in 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees.
Note: Image DPI value changes are only applicable when Image Type “Bitmap” is selected.